5-Ingredient cinnamon carrot fries are a sweet twist on traditional baked fries. Serve them with melted coconut butter for dipping!
Carrots are so versatile. They can be eaten raw, roasted, fried, mashed or even baked in a cake! Whether sweet or savory, you can transform them to fit your taste buds.
One of my favorite ways to enjoy carrots is cut and baked as fries! I love simple side dishes to go with a quick lunch or dinner, and this recipe fits the bill.
If you’re making burgers or chicken strips, you may want fries on the side as well. Cinnamon carrot fries are perfect if you’re craving something a little sweeter than your average fry. Baked with a little coconut flour, the carrots hold up in the oven. You won’t be left with soggy, flimsy fries.
Serve them with coconut butter for a delicious, non-traditional side in 30 minutes.
- 1 Pound carrots
- 1 Heaping tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ Tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon coconut flour
- Optional: Coconut butter for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice the carrots into equal size sticks.
- Toss the carrot sticks with the oil, cinnamon and flour and lay flat on a baking sheet. Don't overlap the fries.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Serve with coconut butter.